Key Reasons Why Your Library Should Subscribe to Wiley Online Journals
Wiley’s Online Journals are available on Wiley Online Library (wileyonlinelibrary.com), an extensive multidisciplinary collection of online resources covering life, health, social and physical sciences, and humanities. A leading online repository for peer-reviewed content, it hosts more than 5 million articles from 1,500 journals. Access to all abstracts and searching is free and full content is available through subscriptions and licensing agreements.
In addition, Wiley Online Library is home to more than 14,000 books, hundreds of multi-volume reference works, Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews, more than 15,000 laboratory techniques and procedures through Current Protocols, and multiple clinical databases including The Cochrane Library.
Benefits for Researchers
Benefits for Librarians
Benefits For Subscription Agents
Wiley Online Library connects you to the information you need, when and where you need it. Additional benefits include:
Timely access to comprehensive content you want
- Access articles as soon as they are published online - well ahead of print
- All research articles published in Wiley Open Access journals are immediately freely available to read, download and share
- Seamless access to a journal's backfile (content published before 1997)
- Download articles in your choice of PDF or HTML format
- Enlarge pictures, tables and graphs from links in the HTML full text
- Track citations, expand your research and find more articles/resources on a topic ( virtual articles)
- Easily find and link to CrossRef-enabled articles
- Search by keyword or use advanced search facilities
- Save articles, publications and searches under your personal online profile
- Receive an email or RSS feed with the tables of contents of the latest issues as soon as they publish online
Wiley Online Library combines technical innovations with rigorous publishing standards to provide the following to you and your patrons:
Easy to access to content
- IP access for a single site
- 24/7 unlimited concurrent user access
- Unlimited downloads
- Archival access to content dating back 5 years during the subscription year (e.g. content from 2009 to 2013 during the subscription year 2013)
- Archival rights for subscribed content
- Additional seamless access to Journal Backfile Collections
- Quick, efficient searching tool
- A user-intuitive interface where patrons can build a personal online profile
- An institutional profile to receive alerts when new content is published
- CrossRef search tool provides targeted, interdisciplinary, cross-publisher searching for related content
- Easy navigation to Online Books and other valuable scholarly content
- No more delays waiting for the post
- Reduction of carbon footprint
- Clear storage space
- COUNTER-compliant usage data
For more information visit our page About Online Access.
Wiley Online Library offers easy access to an online journal subscription:
Let our mutual customers discover more valuable scholarly information and generate more sales through your agency
- Advise small to medium-sized organizations about the valuable unlimited online access to scholarly information through our online journals
- Facilitate the future: facilitate the migration from print to online
- Clear storage space and save costs
- Minimize the number of claims
Information and ideas to help promote Wiley online content to library users.
Information on publishing with Wiley.
Wiley helps professional and scholarly societies succeed in today's changing information landscape with two centuries of publishing expertise.
Find breaking news from Wiley Publishing and search an archive of press releases in the Wiley Press Room.