Supplements and Custom Publications
When you need to communicate cutting edge information and raise the profile of your product, educational program or brand, our Business Development Team can help you find the right solution to develop a tailored publication.
Publication of product-related articles in an extra issue of a peer reviewed journal builds brand awareness, supports the educational needs of your audience and validates the credibility of the content. Supplements are an effective way to communicate cutting-edge information about your products, research findings, therapeutic agents or procedures to a targeted readership of opinion leaders and decision makers. Our knowledge of the publishing industry and high ethical standards position us perfectly to provide you with a unique service. Our broad portfolio ensures we have a journal for your market - our Business Development Team will help you identify it.
- Let our brands support your brand. Our journals are respected in their fields and we are the largest society publisher. Our society partners give you a high level of reader engagement
- Peer reviewed and editorially independent, your supplement will be high quality
- Additional copies and targeted mailing lists—your supplement can be distributed to a wider audience
- Multiple formats—print, online, CD-ROM, pre-loaded USB, email blast
- Medline indexing—your supplement will be easy to find and will benefit from additional credibility
When you need a more flexible way to deliver your scientific message without the need for peer review, try our newsletter service Key Opinions in Medicine (KOM) and discuss which of our high quality journals your newsletter will accompany.
Your personal account manager from our Business Development Team will work with you to maximize the impact of your message.
Achieving credibility is critical to the impact of commercially authored books. Our renowned editorial team, and our reputation as a high quality, ethical publisher, are complemented by efficient service and high quality production.
For customers wishing to make use of the power of traditional book publishing, we can offer:
- discounts for bulk orders
- to arrange podcasts
- to coordinate book signings
- to create taster content
- translation services
- online or electronic versions
Product and brand marketing increasingly requires organizations to build relationships with potential customers through in-depth engagement with opinion leaders and experts across the globe. A popular method of doing this is through sponsored webinars or podcasts.
Webinars, or webcasts, are video, audio or multimedia interactive presentations that provide content to a registered audience via the internet. They can be used for lectures, workshops or seminars and are an opportunity to use industry leaders to present new developments.
Hosting your webinar with us will:
- Build confidence in your brand
- Provide you with a targeted audience
- Deliver your message quickly and in an interactive, engaging way
- Provide you with support in promoting awareness and attendance with an email blast to your target audience
- Benefit from our reputation for high quality content
Our Business Development Team will work with you to provide the most effective solution for you:
- Editorial or sponsor originated content
- A panel of experts and/or a moderator
- Interactive polling
- Custom branding
- Live event, also hosted long-term for ongoing referrals
We have a range of additional sponsorship opportunities that give you visibility alongside our respected journals. Sponsored subscriptions to a journal, either in print or online, are a great way to provide our clinical material to your target audience.
Information and ideas to help promote Wiley online content to library users.
Information on publishing with Wiley.
Wiley helps professional and scholarly societies succeed in today's changing information landscape with two centuries of publishing expertise.
Find breaking news from Wiley Publishing and search an archive of press releases in the Wiley Press Room.