Article Select Tokens
Wiley Enhanced Online License customers can use Article Select Tokens to obtain access to unsubscribed journal articles including backfiles, chapters in Online Books, entries in Online Reference Works and Current Protocols. There is a minimum purchase of 100 tokens.
Tokens are available on a variety of bundles to match your specific needs. Tokens packages start from our basic 100 pack up to 1,500 with volume discounts available. Click here to contact your Wiley Account Manager now.
Benefits of Article Select Tokens
- Instant access to broad range of full text material that your institution does not currently subscribe to
- Control and monitor token usage at a level that suits your requirements
- Save costs through auto-subscription
- Unlimited concurrent user access for 24 hours
- Token usage included in monthly statistics reports
You need to choose your authentication option at the start of a license or when you purchase tokens the first time.
When the authorized user opens the full-text of an article in an electronic journal or online book not covered by your institution's licence, you can choose what the user will see.
- Seamless access to the content; or
- A confirmation screen with the information that your institution is making this article available through Wiley Online Library Article Select which provides access to Wiley's Electronic Journals and Book chapters not subscribed to by the institute.
IP Address Only Control
IP Address/User Registration Control
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information and ideas to help promote Wiley online content to library users.
Information on publishing with Wiley.
Wiley helps professional and scholarly societies succeed in today's changing information landscape with two centuries of publishing expertise.
Find breaking news from Wiley Publishing and search an archive of press releases in the Wiley Press Room.