Current Protocols has been the leading source of laboratory protocols for over 25 years and comprises more than 18,000 straightforward, step-by-step procedures and techniques across 18 titles.
CURRENT PROTOCOLS TITLES
WHAT IS CURRENTPROTOCOLS.COM
PRICING and FLEXIBLE PURCHASE OPTIONS
- Over 18,000 protocols published across 18 titles
- Step-by-step protocols including:
- Annotations pointing to special considerations, tips, and optional procedures
- Materials list to ensure the researcher has everything necessary for conducting the procedure successfully
- Detailed recipes for reagents, solutions, and culture media
- Alternate and support protocols to accommodate differences in equipment and intended results
- Expert commentaries including general background, troubleshooting instructions, and planning considerations
- Selected and reviewed by editorial boards comprised of distinguished life sciences researchers
- Reviewed and edited by in-house teams of scientifically qualified developmental editors and copy editors
- Each title publishes new and updated material on a quarterly basis
- Enhanced ability to search, browse, and access protocols available through currentprotocols.com
- Unlimited, concurrent access for multiple users
- Flexible selection by title
- Flexible access 24/7 from your library, home, lab, or on the road
- Downloadable usage data for your institution
- Online tutorials available 24/7
- Live online webinars and workshops available by request
- Global customer service including telephone, email, and online self-help support
A-Z list of current protocols on Wiley Online Library:
- Current Protocols in Bioinformatics
- Current Protocols in Cell Biology
- Current Protocols in Chemical Biology
- Current Protocols in Cytometry
- Current Protocols Essential Laboratory Techniques
- Current Protocols in Human Genetics
- Current Protocols in Immunology
- Current Protocols in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Current Protocols in Microbiology
- Current Protocols in Molecular Biology
- Current Protocols in Mouse Biology
- Current Protocols in Neuroscience
- Current Protocols in Nucleic Acid Chemistry
- Current Protocols in Pharmacology
- Current Protocols in Protein Science
- Current Protocols in Plant Biology
- Current Protocols in Stem Cell Biology
- Current Protocols in Toxicology
Designed following extensive consultation with practicing researchers, currentprotocols.com provides instant, easy access to protocol abstracts, materials lists, and more.
Currentprotocols.com provides an easily accessible homepage where users can search and browse across all the titles to find the content they need.
Each protocol includes links to extensive supplementary material such as resizable figures, tables, reagent lists, hyperlinked bibliographies, and more, while offering links to both HTML and PDF versions of the full protocol.
In addition, currentprotcols.com offers additional free features including 19 tools and calculators, 3 mobile apps (downloadable from iTunes), videos, webinar presentations, and more.
Discover all that Current Protocols has to offer at currentprotocols.com!
Current Protocols Instructional Video
- Annual Subscription Option: Provides access to the active database for twelve months and includes all updates
- Pay-Per-View or Article Select Tokens
Title and Price List |
Attractive discounts apply when you subscribe to multiple titles. Contact your account manager to find out more!
Information and ideas to help promote Wiley online content to library users.
Information on publishing with Wiley.
Wiley helps professional and scholarly societies succeed in today's changing information landscape with two centuries of publishing expertise.
Find breaking news from Wiley Publishing and search an archive of press releases in the Wiley Press Room.