Wiley Online Library offers researchers, lecturers and students a rich compendium ranging from validated reaction and synthesis databases to high-end in-lab spectral libraries.
- Over 1.3 million spectra, including spectra of human metabolites for metabolism research and orthogonally validated laboratory-sourced data
- Over 600,000 validated reactions and syntheses - most reactions have been independently reproduced by leading researchers with extensive methods descriptions
- An indispensable resource for undergraduate and graduate students, lecturers and researchers
- Regular updates and new additions to the list
- Flexible purchasing options to suit your needs
- The same spectral libraries are used in leading laboratories around the world.
- Unlimited, concurrent access for multiple users
- No DRM restrictions on downloads and printing
- Flexible selection by title
- Campus-wide single site access
- Flexible access 24/7 from your library, home, or on the road
- Open URL with links and DOIs
10 individual databases offer you the opportunity to mix and match your holdings so you can save money, meet current faculty demand, and serve student needs. Institutions wishing to outfit their labs with on-instrument spectral libraries can discuss with their account managers for a package-rate access to Wiley Online spectral libraries.
|Content Coverage||No. of Titles/Records|
|Wiley Database of Polymer Properties||2,500 polymers|
|Organic-Chemical Drugs and their Synonyms||19,000 compounds, 130,000 synonyms|
|Reaction and Synthesis Databases/MRWs|
|e-EROS Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis||>500,000 searchable reactions|
|Organic Syntheses||>6,000 searchable reactions|
|Organic Reactions||>250,000 searchable reactions||Spectral Libraries|
|NIST/EPA/NIH Mass Spectral Library*||>240,000 spectra
|SpecInfo on the Internet - IR||>30,000 spectra
|SpecInfo on the Internet - MS||>90,000 spectra
|SpecInfo on the Internet - NMR||>400,000 spectra
|Wiley Registry® of Mass Spectral Data*||>670,000
>3 million chemical names and synonyms
- You can subscribe to the Chemical Databases on Wiley Online Library by completing the Pricing Worksheet for Non-Journal Content.
- Annual Subscription Option: Provides access to the active database for twelve months and includes all updates
Online Chemical Database Titles and Price List
Order Now: Hybrid in-lab and online order option (NIST and Wiley Registry only).
Order Now: Subscription option - update annually for ongoing access (all chemistry databases).
Attractive discounts apply when you license multiple titles or outfit multiple instruments. Contact your account manager to find out more!
Wiley-Blackwell offers evidence-based medicine (EBM) databases that are designed to aid healthcare professionals in accessing the right information at the right time. As a commitment to an evidence-based approach continues to grow, our products provide up-to-date, impartial medical information to facilitate diagnosis and improve patient care by improving outcomes.
- Annual Subscription: Provides institutional access to the active version of a database for twelve months and to any content added or updated during the term of the subscription
- National Provisions: Request further information about national access to EBM databases
- Individuals can purchase a personal online subscription and access the content with a username and password
The Cochrane Library
Essential Evidence Plus
Information and ideas to help promote Wiley online content to library users.
Information on publishing with Wiley-Blackwell.
Wiley-Blackwell helps professional and scholarly societies succeed in today's changing information landscape with two centuries of publishing expertise.
Find breaking news from Wiley Publishing and search an archive of press releases in the Wiley Press Room.