The Customer Administration area of Wiley Online Library is where you can:
- Access a link to the Wiley Online Library Bookstore for instant purchases
- Update your Institutional Administrator contact details
- Manage your IP addresses
- Manage Article Select tokens
- Access your historical usage reports from Wiley InterScience
- Access your holdings report by following the instructions in the User Guide
- Download COUNTER-compliant usage reports for Journals, Databases, Online Books and Online Reference Works by following the instructions in the Guide to Wiley Online Library Usage Reporting.
- Upload your institutional name or branding logo, plus add a URL to link to, to appear on every page of the site
Login to the Customer Administration area at: wileyonlinelibrary.com/administrator-login
Wiley Online Library Bookstore
Wiley are proud to announce the launch of the Wiley Online Library Bookstore, exclusively for the use of Institutional Account Administrators.
The Bookstore caters to orders for online books, online reference works and journal backfiles via perpetual access purchase only.
Designed to handle orders that your institution needs quickly - the new online bookstore can handle your institution's needs simply and efficiently.
If you will be placing an order greater than a $10,000 value, please contact your account manager to discuss special pricing.
Contact Us - if you have any problems or questions you can still easily contact your Wiley Online Library support team at: email@example.com
Why not get started today - simply click the Bookstore featurebox and log-in to your account using your administrator details.
Other Administrator Resources
Update your library's federated search system with the new Wiley Online Library Z39.50 URL for journals: onlinelibrary.wiley.com:210
To request this, please download and complete the approprate form below (PDF) and send it to your regional Wiley Account Manager.
Shibboleth/OpenAthens WAYFless URLs
As of 06 December 2013, we have updated our WAYFless URLs to incorporate the Entity ID, reduce the number of required parameters, and generally align with current industry practice for WAYFless URLs. This new syntax reduces the potential for errors in the construction of the URLs, and is a much more reliable service for seamless access to your licensed holdings.
We will continue to support the old WAYFless URL syntax until 31 January 2014. We strongly encourage customers to update their links as soon as possible to avoid any interruption of access.
Instructions for constructing WAYFless URLs can be downloaded here.
Download the User Guide to the Customer Administration Area (PDF):
- Customer Admin Guide in English
- Customer Admin Guide in Japanese
- Customer Admin Guide in Simplified Chinese
- Customer Admin Guide in Traditional Chinese
- Customer Admin Guide in Korean
See the extensive selection of training materials at: Training and Tutorials
Information and ideas to help promote Wiley online content to library users.
Information on publishing with Wiley-Blackwell.
Wiley-Blackwell helps professional and scholarly societies succeed in today's changing information landscape with two centuries of publishing expertise.
Find breaking news from Wiley Publishing and search an archive of press releases in the Wiley Press Room.