Online Reference Works
Online Reference Works offer a rich compendium of knowledge for students, researchers and clinicians.
ONLINE REFERENCE WORKS
PRICING and FLEXIBLE PURCHASE OPTIONS
WILEY ONLINE LIBRARY BOOKSTORE
NEW AND FORTHCOMING WILEY REFERENCE WORKS
BLACKWELL REFERENCE ONLINE
- Over 160 reference works titles
- 20 Subject Collections
- An indispensable resource for undergraduate and graduate students, lecturers and researchers
- Regular updates and new additions to the list
- Standing orders for annual updates NOW AVAILABLE!
- Flexible purchasing options to suit your needs
- 588 handbooks and reference works also available on Blackwell Reference Online
- Unlimited, concurrent access for multiple users
- Perpetual access rights with one-time purchase
- MARC records included
- COUNTER-compliant usage data for your institution
- No DRM restrictions on downloads and printing
- Flexible selection by title or by collection
- Free course-pack use and walk-in user access
- Campus-wide single site access
- Flexible access 24/7 from your library, home, or on the road
- Open URL with links and DOIs
20 fixed Subject Collections offer you the opportunity to build your holdings in specific disciplines so you can now save money, meet faculty demand, serve student needs and grow your e-reference library quickly and easily. Existing Collection buyers can top up their Collections each year with the new titles added, for a discounted update fee. Each Collection is tailored around a specific subject discipline and includes best-selling titles like the Encyclopedia of Life Sciences, Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry and Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology.
|Business and Finance||7|
|Chemical Engineering and Industrial Chemistry||13|
|Computer Sciences & Electrical Engineering||19|
|General and Organic Chemistry||13|
|Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering||6|
|Occupational Health and Safety||5|
|Psychology, Neurosciences and Education||15|
You can purchase the Reference Works on Wiley Online Library any way you choose:
- One-time fee option: Pay once for perpetual access
- Annual subscription option: Provides access to the active reference work for twelve months and includes all updates
- Pay-per-view or article select tokens
- Flexible standing orders now available - customise by subject categories, publication dates, maximum pricing and annual updates
Online Reference Works Titles and Price List
Online Reference Works Collections List
Order Now: One-time fee option - pay once for perpetual access with no maintenance fees.
Order Now: Subscription option - update annually for ongoing access.
Attractive discounts apply when you license multiple titles or buy Subject Collections. Contact your account manager to find out more!
Our essential book content is also available for you to buy through content aggregators, subscriptions agents and distributors. So you can choose to buy direct from your Wiley-Blackwell Account Manager or from your usual book supplier.
Wiley are proud to announce the launch of the Wiley Online Library Bookstore, exclusively for the use of Institutional Account Administrators.
The Bookstore caters to orders for online books, online reference works and journal backfiles via perpetual access purchase only.
Designed to handle orders that your institution needs quickly - the new online bookstore can handle your institution's needs simply and efficiently.
If you will be placing an order greater than a $10,000 value, please contact your account manager to discuss special pricing.
Contact Us - if you have any problems or questions you can still easily contact your Wiley Online Library support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not get started today - simply click the Bookstore featurebox and log-in to your account using your administrator details.
MARC is the acronym for MAchine-Readable Cataloging. It defines a data format by which computers exchange, use, and interpret bibliographic information, and its data elements make up the foundation of most library online public access catalogs used today.
MARC records for Wiley customers
Institutions that have purchased Wiley Online Books, Online Reference Works or Blackwell Reference Online are entitled to receive free MARC records via OCLC WorldCat. For Wiley Online Book customers, you will receive Enhanced MARC records which include additional Table of Contents data.
STEPS to receive your MARC records
BLACKWELL REFERENCE ONLINE
The most comprehensive online reference resource for teaching and learning in the social sciences and humanities, offering 24/7 access to Wiley-Blackwell's acclaimed companions, handbooks, dictionaries and guides.
The Complete Collection now includes:
- 599 volumes, including the critically-acclaimed Blackwell Companions and Handbooks and valuable reference materials such as dictionaries, and concise companions.
- Yearly Collections dating back to 2007
- MARC records provided through OCLC
- Select the Collection that suits your needs
- One-time Fee Option: Pay once for perpetual access
Information and ideas to help promote Wiley online content to library users.
Information on publishing with Wiley.
Wiley helps professional and scholarly societies succeed in today's changing information landscape with two centuries of publishing expertise.
Find breaking news from Wiley Publishing and search an archive of press releases in the Wiley Press Room.