Firmly established as the world's leading society publisher, Wiley offers an exceptional portfolio of over 4 million articles from 1,500 journals. Half of which are published in partnership with prestigious international scholarly and professional societies. Our titles cover the full spectrum of life, health and physical sciences, social science and the humanities, and include many titles ranked at the forefront of their field.
CONTENT Coverage, Quality and Impact
PRICING, SUBSCRIPTION & LICENSING OPTIONS
BENEFITS Wiley Online Enhanced License
WILEY INTERDISCIPLINARY REVIEWS (WIREs)
The Wiley journals portfolio covers the complete range of scholarly and professional subject disciplines, serving an extensive range of researchers, students, and faculty members.
Continued Growth in Titles with Impact Factor
The proportion of Wiley journal titles indexed in the 2015 release of Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports® (JCR) continued to increase. A total of 1,204 Wiley titles (approximately 73%) were indexed, up from 1,202 in the 2014 JCR, and including 11 titles which have been indexed for the first time.
Wiley journals were indexed in 218 of 233 JCR subject categories. Of these, 26 Wiley journals achieved a top category rank, up from 24 in 2014 while 260 titles are placed within the top 10% of their subject category, up from 240 in 2014.
- 1,204 Wiley journals now have an Impact Factor
- 26 Wiley journals received a top category rank, up from 24 in 2014
- 260 Wiley Journals achieved a top ten category rank, up from 240 in 2014
- Wiley titles now account for the largest share of journals in 33 categories
- CA - A Cancer Journal for Clinicians, a Wiley published journal, continues to have the highest Impact Factor in the JCR.
Wiley offers a range of subscription and licensing options to institutions and library consortia designed to meet different needs and circumstances. Select a multi-year license for your holdings and take advantage of predictable pricing with optional collection access. Choose between Online Only, Print Only, or Print + Online combined subscriptions.
The Wiley Enhanced Online License is designed to deliver high levels of value and flexibility in managing your library holdings and budgets. Take advantage of one price list, one negotiation, one renewal, and one set of terms and conditions agreed upon with your Account Manager.
- Journal Licensing Options and the Wiley Online Enhanced License
- Journals Titles, Changes, and Collections
- Journals Price List
- About Online Access
- Unlimited concurrent user access
- Free course-pack use and walk-in user access for academic institutions
- Manage your account online and download COUNTER-compliant usage statistics
- Archival access to content dating back to 1997, where available, to all titles in your core collection
- Manage your budget with predicable pricing over multiple years and guaranteed perpetual access rights
- License directly with Wiley or through a subscription agent, as a single institution or via a consortium
- Build your collection title-by-title or select from one of our Standard Collections.
- Print is also available at a deeply discounted rate
- Access unsubscribed content through Article Select tokens, available for institutional members
- Customer support, training and marketing resources for your library
Standard Journal Collections in 2015
Wiley's Standard Journal Collections offer exceptional value for money to institutions wishing to greatly expand their electronic information coverage. Provide your users with a wealth of high-quality electronic content for a marginal price by selecting from three Standard Collections, or gain access to all titles by subscribing to the Full Collection. Some Wiley titles are not available in the Full or Standard Collections, but may be added to your subscriptions at the Online Only price.
Wiley's Standard Journals Collections
Information and ideas to help promote Wiley online content to library users.
Information on publishing with Wiley.
Wiley helps professional and scholarly societies succeed in today's changing information landscape with two centuries of publishing expertise.
Find breaking news from Wiley Publishing and search an archive of press releases in the Wiley Press Room.