Resources for Authors & Reviewers
- Track the production status of an accepted article.
- Sign the license agreement for an accepted article.
- Add a second or further article to your profile.
- Gain free subscription access to your published articles.
- Set up co-authors alerts so that co-authors can track production status and receive free subscription access to the final published version.
- Use ArticleShare to auto-alert and provide free access to your article for up to 10 colleagues as soon as it publishes (most journals).
- Complete the OnlineOpen order form, should you be interested in this version of Wiley’s Open Access options.
* Author Services offers single sign-on with Wiley Online Library so that you can create one account and use it on both sites. The ScholarOne Manuscripts system is a separate platform, so if you would like to submit an article to a journal that uses ScholarOne, you will need to create a separate ScholarOne account. If you are uncertain whether a journal uses ScholarOne, check the individual author guidelines for that journal on Wiley Online Library, where you can browse journals alphabetically, by subject area or by keyword.
Information and ideas to help promote Wiley online content to library users.
Information on publishing with Wiley.
Wiley helps professional and scholarly societies succeed in today's changing information landscape with two centuries of publishing expertise.
Find breaking news from Wiley Publishing and search an archive of press releases in the Wiley Press Room.